Give the Luxury of Health with Nutrient Rich Healthy Eating on Mothers Day
Luxury is defined as:
1. A material object, service, etc., conducive to sumptuous living, usually a delicacy, elegance, or refinement of living rather than a necessity.
2. It is also a free or habitual indulgence in or enjoyment of comforts and pleasures in addition to those necessary for reasonable standard of well being.
3. A means of ministering to such indulgences or enjoyment.
4. A pleasure out of the ordinary allowed to oneself.
5. A foolish or worthless form of self-indulgence.
No guilt really, we are all just waking up to this reality. It took me years to wake up!